Social Media Marketing
Social Media is a key part of Prendamano Real Estate "PreReal".
Social media is a powerful tool for realtors to use when marketing their properties. It can be an excellent way of opening dialogue with potential customers, sharing advice on deals and property values in different areas that they service as well as forging relationships amongst other professionals such seller's agents or buyers! In this article we'll cover what you should know about using social channels so your posts stand out from others' advertisements while still providing helpful information relevant only towards them.
Using Social Media In The Real Estate Business
Building a social media presence is important for any business because it helps you build brand awareness and generate trust with your audience. It may not be too late yet, but people will see that we're active on our platforms so they might return when ready!
Social Media Real Estate Trends
Virtual showings are now a common practice in the real estate industry as they allow people to see what it would be like for their property without actually being there. One of these changes was when some agencies reserved certain circumstances or luxury homes, but this has changed and virtual views can also happen on any home! Online video and virtual tours allow buyers to see multiple homes in a short period of time. This is beneficial for both the buyer who may be looking at several properties, as well as sellers who want their property shown quickly so that it can get under contract without any hassle!
Social Media Real Estate Statistics
- In 2020, 44% of real estate agents generated the most clients through social media falling behind only to referrals.
- 82% of agents plan to improve their social media presence in order to grow their client base in the next year.
- The National Association of Realtors 2021 Realtor Technology survey found that 53% of people say that social media is one of the most valuable technology tools they use.
- 74% of realtors use Facebook for professional purposes.
- Clubhouse, a social media app that prioritizes audio, has real estate conversation clubs with over 50k followers.
- 81% of older millennials, 80% of younger millennials, and 78% of Gen X found their home on a mobile device.