Commercial Office, Retail & Mixed-use Properties For Sale
Commercial Real Estate In Staten Island, NY
Starting your own business can offer many freedoms. But before you can begin designing and planning your business model, you must first find the right commercial space. The New York State-licensed team at PreReal, Prendamano Real Estate can assist aspiring business owners in Staten Island, NY, with their next venture. Learn more about our commercial real estate properties for sale.
Types Of Commercial Properties Available
Commercial real estate includes any building that serves as a business, including:
- Retail: This is a space that sells services or goods, such as boutiques, eateries, bookstores, and more.
- Office: This is a space used to gather employees in one central location for a business, including medical offices or business offices.
- Industrial: This is where heavy-duty work is completed, such as factories and warehouses.
Commercial properties can be broken down into three categories, which measure the quality of the
space, location, and how easy it may be to renovate. The three classes of commercial real estate
- Class A: This is typically one of the highest-quality spaces in the area that require little to no renovations and are in a great location. A Class A building usually is highly sought-after, making it a popular and competitive choice.
- Class B: This describes buildings that are still a quality space, but they may have minor
characteristics that decrease the value. For example, they may be older or lower in price, requiring more extensive repairs to restore the space.
- Class C: These are older buildings that are not as high-quality as other choices. They may be in an undesirable location or need too many costly repairs.
To further explore your commercial property options, take a look at our featured spaces for sale in Staten Island, NY.
Tips For Buying Commercial Real Estate
There are many ways aspiring business owners can prepare for an easy, speedy purchasing process. For starters, it can be a good idea to receive pre-approval for any commercial real estate loans. This way, you’ll know how much you should spend on business space. It also can allow us to accommodate your needs so we can adhere to them and find the right building for you and your business. In addition, you should research the area to find the best locations that allow your business to thrive. That way, you can ensure your store remains busy once open. Exploring the area also can be a good way to note potential competition, making it easier to decide on a space. If you need further assistance in deciding what your best options are, be sure to take advantage of our investment services.
Put Your Trust In PreReal, Prendamano Real Estate
The process of purchasing commercial real estate can be confusing. But with the help of our experienced brokerage team, future business owners can easily secure the commercial space of their dreams. Serving the Staten Island, NY, area, PreReal, Prendamano Real Estate offers real estate consulting services for those looking to start their own business. To learn more about our commercial real estate options, contact us today.